A Weak Travel Tuesday...

SORRY!

Travel Tuesday is a little dim on this page today.
I am currently working on my dissertation proposal that is due on Thursday.
Let's all say a quick prayer for me...

So while I am trying not to gauge my eyes out to keep from reading,
why don't you check out my favorite post from last weeks linkup?

Kaelene lives in Iceland - ICELAND!!
Jealousy: begin.
 She moved there to be with her hunky Icelandic viking of a boyfriend.
Jealousy: continue.

She talks about why you should visit Iceland in the winter
- as if we needed any convincing to visit. Hellooooo GORGEOUS -
and if for some unknown reason you are skeptical, just check out her pictures.


Also - link up this week below!

Happy travels!

http://unlockingkiki.com/visit-iceland-winter/ 

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.