Tomorrow I Move to London

Re-reading that title, it's hard to keep a smile off my face.


I know it's pretty clear on my site to see the excitement and passion I have for what's to come in my life,
but I don't think I have ever been able to fully put into words what tomorrow means to me.
And I'm not sure if I ever will.

Over two years ago, when I came home from London, my world was changed.
I found a place where I felt so connected to, and I just couldn't let go of those feelings.

And I didn't.
I had a dream, I went for it,
and I've never felt prouder or more accomplished.

I've learned so much about myself and my life through this process - the most important thing being that there is no reason not to live your life.
I mean really live.

I don't let things pass me by for any reason - if I want to do it, I make it happen.
You may call me silly, unpractical, ridiculous, stupid even.

But in a year from now, I'm not going to be saying,
"Ugh, I really wish I just didn't do that - I could have used that money for this."
I'm probably going to be saying
"Remember last year when I did that? DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME."

Because of that, I've been able to experience so many things I would have never thought were possible,
and I've found a level happiness that I never knew was reachable.

So now, I take these thoughts, these dreams,
and I bring them with me tomorrow to London to see what I can make of myself over there.

It's been a crazy adventure so far.
And honestly,
I can only see it getting better.


Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.