"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."

The one week mark has officially hit, and I really don't think I could be more excited! My nerves are very minimal right now, but I'm pretty sure when I arrive at the airport reality will hit me.

I haven't gone through my things since I did when I first arrived in Florida at my parents.  But all of my clothes fit in my one big suitcase which is SUCH a relief.  I have my second one to use for shoes, jewelry, etc. etc.  My main concern is going to be those peacoats. But I haaaaaave to take them! I have a list of little things I need to get, but that shouldn't take up much room either. Oh and I need that extra duffle bag, because I know I'll be coming home with some extra things..

I have my list of places that I will be hitting from a girl I have been emailing about London.  She studied there last year sometime and has helped me more than ever with getting ready for what I'll be experiencing.  I plan to at least try to hit everything she listed for me to see. And I'm only a mile away from the theatre district which I about DIED when I found out. Weekend matinee shows will probably be my life.  Oh and I'm only about a mile away from Buckingham Palace, so I'll be sure to hit that up as well.  Hellloooooo Prince Harry!

It's strange that after packing up a suitcase, getting paperwork all together, saying bye to people left and right, having my classes at the University, and even having an address in London, you'd think I'd have some sort of realization that I'm living across the country.  But for some reason I just can't seem to imagine it.  I feel like a freshman going into college again; having a new area I'm researching, talking to all these new people I'll soon meet, etc. etc. It's weird. But very, VERY exciting. I think this came at a very good time for me. I've been needing a break from just about everything here, and what better way to get that then jumping into a completely new environment.  A change of scenery is good now and then .. especially now : )

Instagram

Where The Heart Is - An American in the UK. Theme by STS.